Our team here at Refined care about you and your safety and that is why we have enhanced our already thorough protocols in our private and semi-private facility.
We strive to make sure that you are safe and healthy in every part of our facility and this is why we are taking extra steps towards increased hygiene stations, newly added equipment, and a restructure of our services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.
As a Team it is our mission to service our clients the best and safest way possible. As a community we ask you to stay home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms in an effort to protect our community. Thank you.
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our clients by enforcing social distancing at Refined. We will be providing disposable gloves and masks for our clients as they first walk in. Look for extra signs to guide you through our facility and help us keep everyone safe by practicing social distancing.
Refined has always been a private and semi-private facility where our clients have the ability to exercise in our 3600sqft space by Appointment Only.
With four service rooms:
* The limit occupancy includes our trainers.
Classes and Group Training
All Classes and Group Training will be suspended indefinitely. This is for the safety of our clients and trainers and we appreciate your cooperation during this time.
· One on One Sessions at Refined- These sessions will be given at Refined during a scheduled appointment time. At our same prices.
· Virtual Training- This is our SAFEST Covid-19 option where you have your Trainer, train you anywhere at any time. Learn how to workout at home with zero to very little equipment. New prices.
· Off-Site Training Available- We come to YOU! Soft exercise equipment is provided by Trainer. Travel Time included. New prices.
· NEW Tailored Meal Plans with Dietitian Software- Customizable meal plan for your lifestyle, beliefs, allergies and intolerances.
· Written Weekly Workout Plans
· Life Coaching
Our Trainers continue to follow all sanitation requirements for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance, as well as adhering to all advanced COVID-19 procedures to achieve optimum cleanliness. All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves during the first phase of opening.
We ask that our clients bring their own towel, masks, gym mat, and water during your appointment.